International Photo Contest VIII: Our Global Travelers in These Times
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10344Program Type:
8th Annual Juried Global Photo Exhibition: Our Global Travelers In These Times
- UW-W student, faculty, and staff past and present 2017- 2021
- Photos taken from 2017-present – except for Category #2 (Feb 2020- present)
- Photos must be taken from: outside of your home country, an indigenous nation of the Americas or at least 800 miles from UW-W.
- One entry per category allowed.
1. Monumental Selfie _ Selfie style photo or other type of staged self- portrait in front of some type of monument (your interpretation of what that is)
2. Pandemic -travel photos during the pandemic Feb 01 2020 – present -
3. People- Pets- Livestock - Wildlife – photos in local settings
4. The Eye of the Beholder – From your travel photos during the eligible time and distance frame, what do you feel is your most outstanding photo not already submitted?
Apply at: https://uww.studioabroad.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=68252
Select Term (Spring 2021)
- Submission deadline: February 12, 2021
- Results Notification: February 23, 2021.
- Exhibition Dates: March 3rd – March 26th 2021
- Panel Discussion: Wednesday March 10th at 5:00pm
- Judges: TBD
Awards: UW-W recognition of your fine work
- Up to 27 photos will be printed, framed and displayed at the UC Roberta’s Gallery for recognition
- The “Peoples’ Choices” awards will be announced in the Gallery on March 8th 2021
- Awards TBD for the three winners of the People’s Choice Awards.
- More special prizes TBD
Office of Global Experiences
204 McCutchan Hall
262-472-5759 or firstname.lastname@example.org